- Yardage is measured from center of tee to center of green.
- Each player must have his/her own golf clubs.
- No golf carts, pull carts or bags allowed on green or tee boxes. Lift and place ball two club lengths from any artificial obstruction without penalty – but not nearer the hole. This includes watering equipment, hoses, sprinklers, tanks and pipes, trees under 2 inches in diameter, golf course equipment, building and grounds under repair.
- Ball lying in tree may be dropped back two club lengths, not nearer the hole.
- Ball lying on green, other than the one played for, must be lifted off green, no nearer to the hole without penalty.
- Out of bounds penalty – one stroke plus loss of distance.
- Bunkers on 2,3,4,6, 8, and 9 play as rough – do not improve lie.
- On #2 men’s tee-off, if ball comes to rest behind the screen, it may be moved to drop area with a one stroke penalty being assessed.